As public loss assessor, we will handle all aspects of your claim.
In that respect, we will:
- represent you as policyholder when you will need to submit an insurance claim, having experience in dealing with all types of claim, whether for private individuals or businesses
- meet with the insurer's representatives (loss adjuster, attorney etc ... )
- prepare your claim documents
- negotiate the best possible settlement for you
- also handle cases where liability for your claim has been refused
"The way a claim is presented and prepared is every bit as important as the way it is negotiated and settled. You therefore need to appoint a loss assessor as soon as you realise that you have a claim. Don't wait until things start to go wrong (when the insurance company's loss adjuster tells you that you are not entitled to claim for something you were convinced you are, or when they try to reduce the amount you are claiming, often quoting small prints in the policy...)." Institute of Public Loss Assessor website
Regarding business claims, we will assist you in:
- minimising the disruption
- getting back to normal production, sales or normal activity
- having your claim settled on best possible terms
As mentioned by the Institute of Public Loss Assessors "Many insurance losses in business will give rise to a claim for both material damage and also business interruption or loss of profit. It is often this latter aspect where the services of a loss assessor are invaluable, both in the preparation of what can often be a very complicated accountancy-based claim and in the detailed and delicate negotiations with the insurance company's loss adjuster which follow."
We deal with all type of claim including fire, theft, flood, storm, business interruption, oil & chemical, pollution, subsidence, computer loss, transit, natural disaster, third party property claim etc ...
We intervene on regular basis in Paris area and upon request in the countryside.
Please contact us by phone + 33603604365 or mail email@example.com for a quotation along with our terms and conditions.